THE SWEDISH ECO-FRIENDLY DISHCLOTH: The dry sponge cloth was invented in 1949 by the Swedish engineer Curt Lindquist, who discovered that a mixture of natural cellulose (wood pulp) and cotton can absorb an incredible 15 times its own weight in water.
These thin Swedish dishcloths have had a presence in most Scandinavian homes since then. They make a great alternative to paper towels for general wiping up and light cleaning and are perfect for homes, cottages, kitchens and bathrooms. When they become wet, they are very soft and they also dry very quickly. These can be machine washed at 140 degrees F and re-used. When they are ready for disposal, simply toss in your compost heap.
Our Swedish dishcloths are printed with water-based inks. 7 x 7.8 inches. Made in Sweden by a reputable printing company.
- All natural materials: 70% Cellulose & 30% Cotton.
- Absorbs an amazing 15 times its own weight in water.
- Quick drying material prevents bacteria from spreading..
- 100% Biodegradable and fully compostable.
- Perfect for home or cottage Functional Scandinavian design..
Designed and made in Sweden.
Sold ByTrendy TripperSizeW 6.75" / D 7"Materials80% Cellulose, 20% CottonDesignerIngelaCategoryDish TowelsStyleModernCollectionBirds & Animals
Retro-Style Cat Dish Towel - Modern - Dish Towels - by Trendy Tripper 441431024161